Discover the 10 grandmother's tips to obtain spotless and fresh laundry.
1. Thin ! You dropped mayonnaise on your cotton t-shirt! To remove greasy stains, crumble white chalk on your stain, brush, then put i in your machine. The limestone in the chalk will absorb the fat particles from the fibers of the fabric.
2. Perfume your laundry naturally with a lavender infusion. It could not be easier ! Infuse lavender in water, filter it then mix with white vinegar. Before starting your machine, pour a small glass into the drum and you're good to go.
3. Find the bright white of your clothes! No more dull, graying shirts! Let your laundry soak overnight in a basin of water mixed with the juice of two lemons. Make your machine normally by adding 2 tablespoons of baking soda. The reaction of lemon and baking soda will revive the white. ( Be careful with delicate fabrics )
4. Are you tired of the yellow stains on your white shirts? Rub your favorite clothes with colan or nylon stockings to remove your deodorant stains.
5.Do you want to gently perfume your laundry? Before ironing your clothes, spray your homemade mixture of: 125ml of water, 125ml of white vinegar and 20 drops of orange blossom essential oils.
6. To prevent damp odors from your clothes, dry them in a ventilated area and preferably in the sun. You can spray a few drops of essential oil to scent them!
7. Say goodbye to moth holes in your closets with a simple trick! Place slices of Marseille soap in a cup to scare away moths.
8. We all have buttons that unstitch too quickly and end up falling out… To prevent this from happening again, apply clear nail polish to the stitching threads of the buttons!
9. Did your iron in a rush leave a mark on your laundry? Nothing could be simpler to make it go! Dab the stain with a cloth dampened in lemon juice. Then rinse and wash.
10. Tired of having graying stockings? Dip them in water with lemon then wash them! The lemon will restore the radiance of the first days.
Bonus Tip: To keep your laundry clean and fresh you can also use the Oiko balls which offer a natural and chemical-free solution for washing your clothes! The action of the ceramic balls removes deep stains in an environmentally friendly way! In addition, it is recyclable and reusable.